This sale has been put together under instruction by various of our esteemed vendors, we have over 100 lots of assorted Coins and Banknotes from Australia and the world including but not exclusive to albums, Silver, individual coins, bulk lots and much more offered in this October sale.
• Two $100 notes - Uncirculated
• $50 note - Uncirculated
• Two $20 notes - Uncirculated
• Two $5 notes - Uncirculated
• Two $50 notes - Uncirculated
• Two $20 notes - Uncirculated
• Two $10 notes - Uncirculated
• 2019 60th Anniversary of Mr Squiggle and Friends Seven Coin Collection Set
• Australia's lowest RECORDED mintage HALFPENNY: The 1931 with a low 360
• Australia's 2nd rarest PENNY : 1925
• 1935 'S' SILVER 'PEACE' DOLLAR (small issue mintage) United States of America : The very LAST ever SILVER DOLLAR (900 fi
• COLONIAL AUSTRALIA : 1861 'ROBERT HYDE'
• COLONIAL AUSTRALIA : 1824 KING GEORGE 4th 'Laureate Bust' (in remarkable high grade for such an early issue) and reverse
• IMPERIAL GERMANY : A magnificent crown size 1904 Full SILVER 5 Marks coin of KAISER WILHELM 11 of PRIUSSIA in TOP Condit
• Old 'Renniks' ALBUM : Full of COINS (100's) and BANKNOTES
• Old 'Renniks' Coin ALBUM : Australian near Complete DATE SETS of Halfpennies
• 40 page ALBUM: Full of BANKNOTES
• Australia's Bi - centenary commemorative polymer $10 note still in its original N.P.A. folder
• New Zealand : $2 STAR NOTE
• STERLING SILVER : 1986 limited issue TWO POUNDS (£2) coin commemorating the 'X111 COMMONWEALTH GAMES
• The SYDNEY 2000 Full ONE OUNCE Proof pure SILVER (999 fine) OLYMPICS Commemorative with a nominal face value of $5 still
• The 'TROY BAYLISS' motorcycle COLOURED Full Crown Sized STERLING SILVER plush cased $5 COIN featuring the rider 'in acti
• COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA : 1939 issue
• COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA : The 1941 WW2 issue King George 6th FIVE POUND note (£5) with signatures 'Armitage - Mc Farla
• COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA : The 1966 FIRST EVER decimal $10 note with signatures 'Coombs - Wilson' in strong collectable
• Australia's FIRST EVER $1 & $2 notes
• Large CARTON : Full of COINS
• Small CARTON : Contents Australian PRE DECIMAL coins Hafpennies
• Vintage coin sets - The bank of Adelaide Centenary 1865 - 1965 coin sets.
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
15 Kingston Ave
Richmond S.A. 5033
• [[day]] [[dd]] [[Month], [[time]] to [[time]]
• [[day]] [[dd]] [[Month] 2019, [[time]] to [[time]]
By [[time]] [[day] [[dd]] [[month]] 2019
• Secure Credit Card Online (1.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Credit Card In Person (1.5% Surcharge)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods cannot be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
Avoid the queues! Log onto your Auction Blue account and pay via credit card. Have your items shipped by using our Nationwide Shipping Service.
(Please note: Shipping is not available with payments via direct deposit)
Due to high volumes and turnover of stock, AuctionBlue is unable to ensure the security of your items after the collection due date. Please ensure you collect within the allocated times for optimum staff assistance. Please contact our friendly shipping team if you are unable to collect and need a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.